TOP  >  E-TOP  >  Consultation Examples  >   Education

Consultation Examples

Resident Status Daily Life Info  Other
Labor Issue Tax Insurance, Pensions Medical Services, Welfare Housing
Marriage, Divorce Birth Education Automobiles Other Daily Life Info

List of Relevant Organizations / Back to the index

I would like to study Japanese. Where can I do so?

You can study at Japanese language school, or you can participate in a Japanese language class hosted by a municipal government or volunteer organization. There are other ways as well. Contact your local municipality office.

Also, Aichi International Association hosts a Japanese language class.

<Inquire and apply for the class at the following institution.>

International Exchange & Multicultural Section, Aichi International Association
Nagoya-shi Naka-ku Sannomaru 2-6-1 Sannomaru Annex Bldg. 1F
TEL 052-961-8746 / Mon-Thu, Sat: 10:00-18:00 / Fri: 10:00-20:30

Back to Top

Please tell me about scholarships for foreign students.

There are many scholarships being offered for foreign students in Japan. You should check frequently and widely to apply for one. You can get the information from the website of the below organization.

Also, you can find detailed descriptions of scholarships in the brochure of “Scholarships for International Students in Japan” published by the Japan Student Services Organization.

There are also scholarships to help foreign children living in Japan to go to high school. For more information, please contact your child’s school or the High School Section of the Aichi Prefecture Board of Education (TEL: 052-954-6785) for national and public schools and the Private School Office, Academic Promotion Section, Aichi Prefectural Culture Bureau (TEL: 052-954-6187) for private schools.

Back to Top

Aichi International Association
Sannomaru Annex Building,
Aichi Prefectural Government 1 & 2 F, 2-6-1,
Sannomaru, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 460-0001
TEL:052-961-8744, E-mail:somu* (Please replace"*" with "@.")
| Contact | Sitemap