1． Consultation Overview
(1) Content: Specialist consultations for foreign residents at Aichi Multicultural Center
(2) Organizing body: Aichi International Association
(3) Cooperating Organizations: Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau, Aichi Labour Bureau, Aichi Prefecture
(4) Date and time:
- Immigration: 3rd Wednesday of every month 13:00–17:00 You can consult staff members from the Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau.
- Labor: 2nd Monday of every month 13:00–17:00 You can consult staff members from the Aichi Labour Bureau.
- Consumer affairs: 4th Monday of every month 13:00–16:30 You can consult consumer affairs advisors from the Aichi Prefectural Government.
* For immigration and labor: If the scheduled date falls on a holiday, consultations are held on the same day in the following week.
* For consumer affairs: If the scheduled date falls on a holiday, consultations are held on the following day (4th Tuesday).
(5) Venue: Aichi Multicultural Center, Aichi International Plaza
(6) Consultation format:
- Reservation required. First come, first served.
(Please make an appointment by the day before for immigration, a week before for labor, and by the preceding Friday for consumer affairs.)
- Limited to 4 groups per day
- Foreign residents will have face-to-face consultations with a specialist consultants.
(7) Supported Languages:
Portuguese, Spanish, English, Chinese, Filipino/Tagalog, Vietnamese,
Nepalese, Indonesian, Thai, Burmese, Korean (11 languages in total)
*Download the leaflet here → Specialist consultation leaflet (PDF)
2． How to make an appointment
Please call us and tell us a summary of your issue (immigration / labor / consumer affairs) and the date and time of your choice.
This service is targeted at foreign residents in Aichi. However, if there are available spots one week in advance, we will also accept appointments from Japanese people involved in offering consultations and support to foreigners.
3． Notes for our guests
・When visiting Aichi Multicultural Center for a consultation, visitors are limited to no more than 2 people at a time.
・The consultation is generally carried out in person. However, if you cannot
come to the center for an unavoidable reason, please contact us.
・Please wear a mask when visiting.
・We will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. Please ensure
that if you have a fever of 37.5 degree Celsius or higher, you will not
be able to have a consultation..
4． Reservation and contact
052-961-7902 (Aichi Multicultural Center)