| To renew your period of stay, you should prepare the following documents.
These documents should be filed at the Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau.
For more information, contact Nagoya Regional Immigration Bureau or the
Immigration Information Center.
- Application form for Extension of Period of Stay
- Reference materials explaining the reason for extending the period of stay,
depending on the status of residence
- Passport and alien registration card, etc.
- Letter of guarantee (For those only with the status of residence of Spouse
or Child of Japanese National, Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident and
- Police clearance certificate (if applicable)