TOP > Daily Life Info > Consultation Examples > Other
Multicultural Center >
Consultation Examples
Resident Status Daily Life Info  Other
Acceptance of Trainees Volunteers International Cooperation Education for Development &
International Understanding
Guest Speakers
Studying Abroad Going Abroad Statistics
(Foreigners in Japan)
List of Relevant Organizations / Back to the index

Is there any public organization providing information on studying in the U.S. or U.K.?

  The Japan-U.S. Educational Commission is America’s governmental institution that provides information on study in the U.S. It offers information and consultation services to students wishing to study in the U.S.
  • Japan-U.S. Educational Commission
    Tokyo Chiyoda-ku Nagatacho 2-14-2 Sanno Grand Bldg. Room 207
    TEL 03-3580-3231 (key)
    Tue/Thur 13:00-17:00 (general information on study in the U.S.)
  The Nagoya American Center belongs to the Public Relations Department of the U.S. Consulate in Nagoya and provides information on the U.S.
  • Nagoya American Center Reference Service (NACRS)
    Nagoya-shi Nagoya Nakamura-ku Nagono 1-47-1 International Center Bldg. 6F
    TEL 052-581-8641/ 0120-950-033
    Mon-Fri 10:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 (for visit 13:00-17:00, appointment required)
  The British Council, an organization established by the U.K. government, provides information on study in the U.K. You can browse reference materials there, and receive counseling service.

  In addition to information on universities, you can obtain information on professional training colleges specialized in teaching languages and art education.