Using library materials
- All visitors are welcomed to use the library's materials.
- Any person who lives, works or attends school in Aichi Prefecture is eligible
to receive an Aichi International Association Library card free of charge.
Getting a library card
- To apply a library card, you must submit a completed application form and
show an identification, such as a driver's license , a residence card,
current college or university photo ID card or current employee photo ID
- A library card is valid for 3 years and must be renewed every three years.
- A cardholder can borrow a maximum of five items at a time for up to 15
days. You may renew the library items, if the item has not been reserved.
- If you are a supporting member of Aichi International Association, you
can borrow a maximum of eight items for 22 days.
- All materials borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Library card is required when you return the borrowed items.
- If the item you want is checked out, you can get on the waiting list for
the item, so when the item is returned, we will hold it for you and notify
you that the hold is available.
- Reservation shall be canceled if the book is not picked up within seven
- If you need assistance, please contact to consult the Library staff.
Open: Monday-Saturday ： 10：00～18：00
Closed：Sundays、national holidays, December 29th-January 3rd
for five days in Feburary(
- You are responsible for all materials checked out on your card. Keep library
items in good condition for the next patron. The library will notify you
of charges for lost or damaged items.
- Remember to note your due dates to ensure your items are returned on time
for other members of the community to enjoy.
(Contact: Planning & Information Section, General Affairs & Planning Division)