Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage
This certifies whether or not you are eligible to enter into a valid marriage according to the laws of your country. In most cases this form is issued by your country's embassy in Japan, but as this may vary for some countries confirmation is required. You must attach a Japanese translation of documents in languages other than Japanese, with the translator's name indicated.