Conditions for moving into prefectural public housing
You must satisfy all the following conditions in order to move into prefectural public housing. (1) Resident or employed within Aichi Prefecture (2) Be living together with relatives (3) Clearly have problems with current housing situation (4) Meet the income criteria set out by the housing corporation Foreigners must possess one of the following statuses of residence. (1) Permanent resident, or spouse or child of permanent resident (2) Special permanent resident (3) Spouse or child of a Japanese national (4) Long-term resident For more details, please contact the Aichi Prefectural Housing Corporation (Japanese only: tel. 052-954-1362, Mon.-Fri. 9:00?17:00).