What to do if your employer doesn't pay your wages
Start by giving the company a written invoice. Even if a request is made orally, the statue of limitations expires two years after non-payment. After doing this, please consult either the Labor Standards Bureau with jurisdiction over your company or the Aichi Labor Bureau Advisor for Foreign Workers (052-972-0253, in English or Portuguese).