What to do if you lose your alien registration card
You must report it immediately to the police, obtain a report number, and apply for a replacement certificate from the municipal office where you are registered within 14 days. The following documents are required. (1) Application for Reissue of Alien Registration Card (2) Passport (3) Two full-face photographs (H4.5 cm x W3.5 cm)