What to do if you lose your passport
Report the loss to the police immediately. Having received a certificate confirming that you have reported the loss (or theft), take this to your country's embassy or consulate (general) and have them issue a new passport. Other documents required vary for different countries, so please contact your embassy or consulate (general).