Extension of Period of Stay
Submit the following documents to the Nagoya Immigration Bureau. (1) Application for Extension of Period of Stay (2) Documents explaining the reason for your application (3) Identification document (for spouse of Japanese national, spouse of permanent resident, or long-term resident only) (4) Passport or Certificate of Eligibility for Status of Residence (5) Alien registration card (6) Permit to Engage in Activity Other Than That Permitted by Status of Residence Already Granted (if possessed) For more details, please contact the Immigration Information Center (052-559-2151/2152).