If an earthquake occurs
If your house has collapsed or is in danger of collapse, take refuge in the nearest evacuation center (hinanjo). At the evacuation center, you can find out a range of disaster information as well as receiving water and food. There are designated evacuation centers in every city, town, and village. Check where yours is located.