Industrial accidents (rosai)
If someone is injured at work or while on their way to work, their hospital bills will be paid by Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance (rodousha saigai hosho hoken, or rosai for short). Compensation will also be paid for lost wages and in case the worker is killed or disabled. Administrative procedures are completed at the Labor Standards Inspection Office.