Where do you go if you’re in trouble?
If you have problems related to your visa, company, a traffic accident, sickness, or suchlike, start off by calling one of these advice desks for a consultation in English.
General consultations
●Aichi International Association 052-961-7902 Mon.-Sat. 10:00-18:00
●Nagoya International Center 052-581-0100 Tue.-Sun. 9:00-19:00
●Toyohashi International Association 0532-55-3671 Daily 9:15-17:00
●Okazaki International Association 0564-59-2751 Wed.-Mon. 9:00-17:00
●Seto City International Center 0561-88-2790 Tue.-Sun. 8:15-17:15
●Handa International Association 0569-26-1929 Sun.-Fri. 10:00-16:00 (except the third Mon. and Tue. of every month)
●Kasugai Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0568-85-6579 First Wed. of each month 9:00-16:00
●Toyokawa Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0533-89-2158 Mon.-Fri. 8:30-17:15
●Toyokawa International Association 0533-83-1571 Mon.-Fri. 8:30-17:15
●Toyota Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0565-34-6626 Mon.-Fri. 8:30-17:15
●Anjo City Shimin-ka(div.), Sodan-kakari(section) 0566-76-1111 Mon. 9:00-12:00
●Nishio Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0563-56-2111 Fri. 12:30-15:30
●Konan Society for Internationalization 0587-56-7390 Wed. 10:00-12:00
●Komaki Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0568-76-1173 Mon.-Fri. 9:00-17:00
●Tokai International Association 0562-32-5339 Second Tue. of each month 13:00-15:00
●Obu International Association 0562-45-6266 Mon.-Fri. 8:30-17:15
●Chita Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0562-31-0382 Thu. 9:00-12:00
●Takahama Japanese-American Consultation Services 0566-52-1111 Mon.-Fri. 8:30-17:15
●Nisshin Foreign Residents Consultation Services 0561-73-1131 Mon.-Fri. 9:00-16:00
●Tomo-no-kai 052-953-9480 Mon.-Fri. 10:00-16:30、Sat. 13:30-17:00
Visa status
●Foreign Residents Information Center of Immigration Bureau 052-559-2151/2152 Mon.-Fri. 9:00-16:00
●Riverside Consulting 052-731-7707 Mon./Wed./Thu. 13:00-17:00
●Nagoya Gaikokujin Job Center 052-264-1901 Mon./Wed./Fri. 9:30-16:30
Labor problems
●Consultation Services for Foreign Workers of Aichi Labour Bureau 052-972-0253 Mon. and Thu. 10:00-16:00
Human rights
●Human Right Counseling Services of Legal Affairs Bureau 052-952-8111 Second Tue. of each month 10:00-16:00
●Aichi International Association Legal Consultation Services 052-961-7902 Fri. 13:00-16:00, by appointment
●Nagoya International Center Legal Consultation Services for foreigners 052-581-6111 Sat. 10:00-12:30, by appointment

Tax consultation
●Nagoya Regional Taxation Bureau Tax Consultation Services 052-971-2059 Mon.-Fri. 9:00-17:00
●Nagoya International Center Tax Consultation Services for foreigners 052-581-0100 Two weeks prior to filing tax return, by appointment
Overseas students
●Nagoya International Center, International Students Division 052-654-3511 Tue.-Sat. 8:45-17:15
Medical consultation
●AMDA International Medical Information Center 03-5285-8088, 06-6882-0282 Mon.-Fri. 9:00-17:00
●Telephone counseling of Japan HIV Center 03-5259-0256 Sat. 12:00-15:00
●Medical Information Center Aichi 052-588-7040 Tue./Thu./Sat. 13:00-17:00
●Personal Counseling of Nagoya International Center 052-581-0100 (Appointment necessary.)