Unable to pay: Resident's tax

Possible solutions

Pay in installments or have the tax reduced or exempted
It may be possible to pay in installments or to have the tax reduced or exempted. Please consult your municipal office before the deadline for tax payment.
Contact: Municipal Office

File for civil rehabilitation or personal bankruptcy
By divesting yourself of assets under the court supervision, your debts or liabilities can be exempted or condensed.
Contace: Aichi Bar Association Shiho-Shoshi Lawyer's Association Aichi / Legal consultations