Unable to pay: National Health Insurance National Pension Plan

Possible solutions

Have payments reduced or exempted, or pay in installments
If you are unable to pay National Health Insurance or National Pension Plan premiums, you can apply to have your payments reduced or exempted and this may be accepted if you fulfill certain conditions.
Contact: Municipal office