No money to live on

Possible solutions

Receive livelihood loan
You may be able to receive a loan to help with living expenses as general assistance funds from the Livelihood Welfare Fund.
Contact Municipal Council of Social Welfare

Apply for welfare benefits
You can apply for welfare if you have a valid visa. (Confirm details when you apply)
Contact Municipal office

Return to your home country
If you are unable to make a living in Japan, you need to consider returning to your home country.